- This company manufactures and distributes top quality natural pet food. Their “Life Protection Formula” is the #1 selling natural pet food in America.
- Taylor Logistics was chosen to provide the 3PL Contracted Services at the Monroe, Ohio location.
- The company was growing at a rapid pace and needed the assistance of a 3PL that could handle their growth rate, maintain the high-quality standards that the company was built on and continue pushing to stay at the top of the “Safe Quality Foods” initiative.
- The company was looking for a 3PL to work strategically with their on-site logistics team to improve the overall performance of the DC.
- Taylor Logistics supplied a weekend “conversion” staff to load all skus, including pallet ID, location and lot information. With over 27,000 pallets to upload, TLI was able to accomplish this task over the weekend without missing any scheduled shipments or deliveries.
- Taylor Logistics’ all-inclusive labor and management team, WMS and flexibility to handle the ever-changing customer needs, has made for a successful partnership. “One Team – One Mission”.
Looking for a contract solution?
Contacts us. Fill out this form and a Taylor representative will get back to you within 24 hours.
Benefits of Contract Warehousing | Boost Efficiency with a 3PLJuly 13, 2021
First things first, what exactly is contract warehousing? Let’s break it down: A contract warehouse manages the shipping, receiving, and s...
Preparing Your Supply Chain for the 2021 Hurricane SeasonJuly 7, 2021
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) Climate Prediction Center is predicting another above-normal Atlantic hurricane season. ...