Contract Warehousing Case Study
- This company manufactures and distributes top quality natural pet food. Their “Life Protection Formula” is the #1 selling natural pet food in America.
- Taylor Logistics was chosen to provide the 3PL Contracted warehouse services at two locations and three warehouse management system implementations and three different DCs that aren't staffed by Taylor.
- The company was growing at a rapid pace and needed the assistance of a 3PL that could handle their growth rate, maintain the high-quality standards that the company was built on and continue pushing to stay at the top of the “Safe Quality Foods” initiative.
- The company was looking for a 3PL to work strategically with their on-site logistics team to improve the overall performance of the DC.
- Taylor Logistics supplied a weekend “conversion” staff to load all skus, including pallet ID, location and lot information. With over 27,000 pallets to upload, TLI was able to accomplish this task over the weekend without missing any scheduled shipments or deliveries.
- Taylor Logistics’ all-inclusive labor and management team, WMS and flexibility to handle the ever-changing customer needs, has made for a successful partnership. “One Team – One Mission”.
Talk With Taylor
Get in touch with one of Taylor Logistics’ representatives through the form or give us a call at
Port-to-Door Shipping Services | Taylor TransportationMarch 28, 2023
Have you ever had issues with port congestion or total transit time and cost issues for international freight? Taylor Logistics has a specific team th...
Retailer? How Partnering with a 3PL Benefits your BusinessMarch 14, 2023
It takes a lot of bandwidth to operate a retail business. Whether you are an online retailer or run a brick-and-mortar business, you depend on the eff...
2022 Taylor Logistics – Brokerage Sales & Operations AwardsMarch 3, 2023
We exist for our people and our customers. Without an outstanding team, we wouldn’t have made it through these 170+ years. It’s crucial fo...