- This company manufactures and distributes top quality natural pet food. Their “Life Protection Formula” is the #1 selling natural pet food in America.
- Taylor Logistics was chosen to provide the 3PL Contracted warehouse services at two locations and three warehouse management system implementations and three different DCs that aren't staffed by Taylor.
- The company was growing at a rapid pace and needed the assistance of a 3PL that could handle their growth rate, maintain the high-quality standards that the company was built on and continue pushing to stay at the top of the “Safe Quality Foods” initiative.
- The company was looking for a 3PL to work strategically with their on-site logistics team to improve the overall performance of the DC.
- Taylor Logistics supplied a weekend “conversion” staff to load all skus, including pallet ID, location and lot information. With over 27,000 pallets to upload, TLI was able to accomplish this task over the weekend without missing any scheduled shipments or deliveries.
- Taylor Logistics’ all-inclusive labor and management team, WMS and flexibility to handle the ever-changing customer needs, has made for a successful partnership. “One Team – One Mission”.
Taylor Demonstrates Commitment to Environmental Sustainability – Press ReleaseNovember 28, 2023
CINCINNATI, OH – NOVEMBER 27TH, 2023 – Taylor Companies, comprising Taylor Logistics Inc, Taylor Warehouse Corp, and Taylor Distributing Co, proudly a...
Navigating Market Dynamics with Elastic Logistics: An Adaptive Approach to Supply Chain OptimizationNovember 16, 2023
In the ever-evolving landscape of global commerce, the ability to adapt swiftly to market dynamics is paramount. Enter elastic logistics—an innovative...
We’re Attending the Women in Supply Chain Forum in AtlantaNovember 9, 2023
We’re thrilled about attending the Women in Supply Chain Forum in Atlanta next week. This exceptional industry event is a prime opportunity for ...