- This company manufactures and distributes top quality natural pet food. Their “Life Protection Formula” is the #1 selling natural pet food in America.
- Taylor Logistics was chosen to provide the 3PL Contracted Services at the Monroe, Ohio location.
- The company was growing at a rapid pace and needed the assistance of a 3PL that could handle their growth rate, maintain the high-quality standards that the company was built on and continue pushing to stay at the top of the “Safe Quality Foods” initiative.
- The company was looking for a 3PL to work strategically with their on-site logistics team to improve the overall performance of the DC.
- Taylor Logistics supplied a weekend “conversion” staff to load all skus, including pallet ID, location and lot information. With over 27,000 pallets to upload, TLI was able to accomplish this task over the weekend without missing any scheduled shipments or deliveries.
- Taylor Logistics’ all-inclusive labor and management team, WMS and flexibility to handle the ever-changing customer needs, has made for a successful partnership. “One Team – One Mission”.
Looking for a contract solution?
Contacts us. Fill out this form and a Taylor representative will get back to you within 24 hours.
Technology Driven 3PL | Benefits for Your Supply ChainMay 28, 2020
Third-party logistics (3PL) providers have a longstanding history of providing services to manage the supply chain better. Modern 3PLs have evolved th...
Maximize Cost with Transloading | Cincinnati Drayage TeamMay 20, 2020
Transloading services are an essential part of the supply chain, primarily when shipping with intermodal drayage. When cargo is moved from rail t...
Top Supply Chain KPIs | Transportation & WarehousingMay 19, 2020
A supply chain is a sequence of tasks that must be undertaken to distribute a commodity. When a company needs to gauge its supply chain performance, i...