Our contract packaging solutions can be as simple as replacing an outdated or incorrect label, or as involved as specialized pallet displays for brick and mortar retailers.
- Allow for almost any combination of multiple units of measure
- Comply with strict product rotation, track-and-trace, and quality control guidelines
- Flexible configurations support a variety of stock rotation requirements, including FIFO, LIFO, FEFO, lot number, manufacture date, as well as support serial number tracking
- Multiple picking methods allow Team Taylor to handle diverse customer order & product activity profiles, including order, batch, line, zone, cluster, & label-based picking
- Cycle counting scheduled by time, by location, by item or by product velocities
- Quality holds & min/max alerts to notify when inventory dips below a certain level
- Inventory replenishment rules ensure optimal stock to meet customer demand & avoid stockouts
- Retail Compliance for UCC-128 labeling & Advance Shipment Notices (ASN)
- Threshold scanning of freight as it’s loaded on the truck ensures the right orders are going to the right places at the right time
- eCommerce shopping cart integrations. Shopify, etc.
- Seamless integration with parcel shipping
- Meet inventory management needs of Global 500 firms as well as growing businesses
- Order transmission capabilities: EDI, flat file, web order entryCommunication methods: APIs & FTP
- Truly live information – View freight status pallet-by-pallet as it flows through the warehouse
- RF-driven operations – Unique barcoded license plates (LPs) are used to store & track inventory providing accuracy, transparency, & traceability
- Achieve inventory accuracy levels up to 100%
- Optimize warehouse space utilization
- Real-time task management prioritizes urgent tasks & sophisticated put-away rules ensure pallets are stored in optimal locations for fast order fulfillment
Your eCommerce Platform
Integrating and maintaining your services with an eCommerce platform can be intimidating, but it doesn't have to be. Our team provides an array of services to set up and manage your eCommerce fulfillment needs. We implement technical expertise and fulfillment services to support many eCommerce platforms out there like Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, etc.
Use Our Industry Expertise
Our 170 years have proven that we are not merely a vendor for your company - we are an extension of your team; we understand it is our responsibility to replicate your companies business goals. Our team provides solutions for customers from various industries to make the best logistics decisions, including food & beverage, pet food, PPE, automotive, and fast moving consumer goods.
eCommerce Customer Spotlight
A customer with traditional B2B shipments wanted to add direct to customer (D2C) eCommerce fulfillment into five of its fulfillment centers. Including parcel lines, UPS Worldship integrations, tracking and tracing, and converting inventory to reflect the new processes. Learn how Team Taylor made it happen by downloading our spotlight.
Want more information on Taylor? Our resource center is home to Taylor's podcast Taylor Talk, weekly blog posts on industry trends, and videos of our facilities.
A pet food company was looking for a 3PL to work strategically with their on-site logistics team to improve the overall performance of their fulfillment centers.