Taylor Logistics Inc. is the Nation's Most Progressive Family Owned logistics company. From their founding in 1850 to today, Taylor is currently in sixth and seventh-generation ownership. Their primary service portfolio consists of warehousing, both contract and public, freight brokerage, intermodal/drayage, and technology services.
A company’s people and culture is the one true advantage that can’t easily be replicated by its competitors. As a Logistics Account Executive with TLI, your role is to help support the foundations of our 170-year-old business.
The Logistics Account Executive is responsible for business development for the company. This role will require a background in sales, communications skills, and a drive to succeed.
- Initiate, develop and grow relationships with shippers in the third-party logistics brokerage world, in accordance with company and industry standards
- Responsible for results-focused sales calls every day
- Once a book of business has been obtained, Account Executive will rely on our experienced Logistics Coordinators to cover the loads
- Sales leads database will be provided on hire, no non-compete agreement will be required
- 1 or more years of sales experience in a distribution or logistics role
- Strong communication, networking, tactical and creative skills to succeed in developing new business opportunities
- Must be self-motivated
- Knowledge of SalesForce is preferable
Salary package with lucrative incentives for top performers
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance available on the first of the month following hire
Fully vested in 401k plan after six months
Continuing educational opportunities based on the role; such as Certification as a Transportation Broker
Please email resumes email@example.com
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Business Development