Carrier Sales Representative
Services include LTL, Truckload, Intermodal, Consolidation, and Transportation Management.
The Carrier Sales Coordinator is primarily accountable for identifying carriers to transport loads for Taylor Logistics Inc. a non-asset 3PL. and is responsible for managing carrier relationships and tracking load activity to ensure proper on time metrics and negotiating rates with carriers to achieve target margin goals. Challenge is to exceed customer expectations for service levels through leveraging exceptional carrier relationships.
As a carrier sales representative, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Build and develop new carrier relationships
- Manage and maintain existing carrier relationships
- Negotiate freight rates with carriers
- Maintain high sales margin percentages to achieve organizational financial objectives
- Work with staff to Track and trace all shipments.
- Work quickly to identify and resolve problems that develop, notifying appropriate parties involved.
- Sustain a positive attitude to communicate with customers, carriers, and staff.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Brokerage Operations (4 years)
- Brokerage Sales (1 year)
- Brokerage Software (i.e. DAT, Internet Truckstop, Getloaded, FleetSeek, CRM)
- Mode of Transportation (i.e. Truckload, LTL, Intermodal, Reefer-produce)
- Verifiable growth track record
- Pricing and Margin Integrity
- Negotiations (knowledge of spot rate market)
- Computer literate: Microsoft (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- Education: Diploma
- Residence: Cincinnati, OH
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Dispatch Software (i.e. Aljex, Mercury Gate, TMW, McLeod)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- High energy with strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Excellent communications (i.e. verbal, written, presentations)
- Team player (operates through collaboration)
Call: 513-773-2115 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Taylor Logistics is looking for a highly self-motivated person to discover and develop new shippers. This position will require strong communications, networking, tactical and creative skills when inquiring about a shipper’s potential needs. As a Freight Finder with Taylor Logistics, the logistics professional will be expected to initiate, develop, and grow relationships with shippers in accordance with company and industry standards. The position is primarily inside sales and phone based. TLI Freight Finders are expected to make several quality results focused sales calls each day. TLIFreight Finders rely on our experienced truck finders to cover the loads to keep Freight Finders concentrating on selling. Qualified candidates must have 2 or more years of verifiable experience to be considered.
513-773-2120 or email resume to email@example.com
Material Handler - Fork Lift Operator: Bellevue, NE
We are seeking a forklift operator with stand-up Raymond experience. This position will include all activities from loading, order fulfillment, cycle counting, put-a-way and all other warehouse activities. First and Second shifts available. See below for additional job duties:
- Complete knowledge of company GDPs
- Counts all product and checks for damage, infestation, and unique product identifiers (part number, batches, etc.)
- Reports any shortages/overages/damages/mis-shipments on appropriate forms
- Applies appropriate labels to products
- Efficiently stack and store product in a manner that will not damage products
- Assists in physical inventories
- Maintains a neat, clean, and orderly work area and follows company housekeeping policies and procedures
- Order picking using mobile directed picking systems
- Responsible for Food Safety
Taylor Logistics, Inc. offer competitive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, additional life insurance and 401K great match. The company also provides a employee life insurance policy.
Shag Lot Driver: Bellevue, NE
This position will be responsible for driving the shag truck to hook up to trailers and move them in and out of the docks safely and efficiently, to be loaded/unloaded by the Warehouse Team Members. Complete yard checks for shipping and receiving departments. Assist with warehouse material handling tasks. Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Meets department demands without sacrificing quality
- Ensures safety techniques are used in all aspects of daily work responsibilities
- Performs other work as assigned
- Work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• High school graduate or GED
• High school level ability in math and reading
• Experience operating a forklift is preferred
• Experience working in a warehouse is preferred
Required work authorization:
• United States
• Preparing orders by processing requests and orders; pulling materials; placing orders in delivery area
• Maintaining inventory controls
• Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
• Completing reports by entering required information
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed